The written word is a powerful communication tool, but words in and of themselves have little value unless they are organized in a way that gives your readers the information they want. If you are looking for professional, well-written content, put my almost 20 years of experience as a writer and editor to work for you.
You benefit from the variety of my writing and editing experience, ranging from unscrambling the technical ramblings of engineers and software developers to writing short articles and blog posts about personal development and wellness. Click here for my complete writing bio.
Whether you hire me to write short blog posts or edit a 200-page technical manual, your project receives the attention it deserves, and I take special care to work closely with you to ensure you receive what you want.
Writing Services Offered
I offer a variety of writing services to meet your needs, with a focus on:
- Articles (for web content, newsletters, magazines, or any other purpose)
- Blog posts
- Ebooks (ranging from short reports of a few pages to longer, in-depth books)
- Case studies
I quote all writing on a project basis. To get started, e-mail me with as much of the following information that you have (and anything else you consider relevant):
- What you want written, the subject/topic, and its purpose
- Expected length (word count or number of pages)
- Desired completion date
- Do you have existing writings with which you want me to work, or will I be starting from scratch?
- Can you provide research resources, or will I have to research the project from scratch?
- Your contact information (name, email, and/or telephone number)
- Website/blog URL (if applicable)
I also offer editing services for most types of non-fiction at a rate of $40–60/hour, depending on the complexity of the topic and the depth of editing you want.
If you want to give your reader concise, usable, and easy-to-read information, e-mail me to discuss your needs and what I can do for you.